Social Media Optimization
According to eMarketer (2012), social media optimization is over $3-billion-dollar industry. Social media platforms started out for socializing purposes, such as telling your friends about your new relationship or posting photos of your latest vacation. Now people have started posting information about their experiences with products, services, or websites. And now businesses are getting on the bandwagon to leverage these millions of discussions to drive traffic to their websites and increase their sales. This technique is known as social media optimization. eDigitalFields can optimize your website to excite thousands of people about your products so they'll talk about it on social media with their friends and colleagues. If people aren't talking about your products, services, or websites, and if you are not pulling new customers from social media, then rest assured that someone else is doing it. If you are ready to reel in more customers, we are ready to help with social media optimization.
How can eDigitalFields help?
Social media optimization involves building an effective social media presence for your company.
Partnering with eDigitalFields for SMO will help you in the following ways:
- We write interesting posts that raise curiosity about your products
- We provide sharing widgets because people like to share interesting posts with their friends- this multiplies the number of views for your posts
- With more people reading and sharing posts about your brand, you will see your website traffic rise dramatically
- Our SMO process will benefit your website optimization so that your Google search ranking will increase
- With so much buzz about your products online, you will quickly start seeing your sales and profits rise
How does social media optimization play out on the Internet? Consider this example. You optimize content on your website so that you could drive more traffic to your website. One of the ways in which social media helps drive traffic to your website is by making your content transportable. Here's how it works:
- Your website is optimized to draw relevant traffic
- You post on your blog an article about a new product you are introducing
- On the article you provide links that readers can click to share the content using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google Plus
- Suppose a reader clicks Share > Facebook, a summary of the article and a link appears on the reader's Facebook page as a status update; all that's left to do is click the post button and the news is posted and shared
- If your content is interesting enough, more people will share
- The more your content is shared, the more link backs you gain
- The more link backs you gain, the more traffic you drive to your website
These are exciting times at eDigitalFields. We are working on some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the IT solutions business. Challenging, because they are on the cutting edge of technology. Interesting, because we know that these solutions will lower our clients' costs and improve their ROI. That makes us happy.
FROM THE BLOG
5 Tips for Social Media Marketing on a Sho ... Sun, 09 Dec 2012 14:09:44 Have no money or little money for social media marketing? No worries! In fact many of the online merchants face similar situations when it comes to promoting their products on social media. Good thing there are creative alternatives. But before we share the to-dos, reme ...
Secure Payment Processing ... Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:12:03 As an eCommerce merchant, your biggest concern is secure payment processing. That is because unless the customer is assured that his transaction is secure, he is not going to buy your products. Therefore, it is important for an online merchant to understand how to make ...Read More Blog Posts...